Tuesday 14 May 2013

Welcome to Singapore Zoo!

Hi Eddie!

Finally I am here with my best friend at the Singapore Zoo on 5 May 2013! It was a rainy Sunday but we still enjoyed ourselves. We met up at Woodlands Interchange and took bus number 929 which took about 30 minutes or so to reach our destination.

The Singapore zoo is a man-made attraction and it is built for tourism attraction located at 80 Mandai Lake Road. The zoo opens every day of the year from 8:30am - 6:00pm, last ticket sale is 5:30pm. If you're also interested going to the Kidworldz, please do take note that their opening hours is from 9:00am - 6:00pm. I would highly recommend you to come at any day of the month during February - September as it is the tropical season. Please bring along an umbrella along during your visit as the weather is somehow very unpredictable at times too! Haha.

By the way, here's the pricing for all admission tickets

Adult - $22, Child - $14 and Senior Citizen - $11 (take note that senior citizen tickets only can be purchase over at the counter). With the tram ride is additional $5 for adult ($27) and additional $3 for child ($17). You can also purchase the Park Hopper 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 tickets which comes with other various attractions such as River Safari, Night Safari, Bird Park, etc! Do check out this website for more information and the terms and conditions! http://eticketing.zoo.com.sg:81/Booking.aspx 




 Here's a front and back view of the tickets which my friend and I purchased over the counter : )

Along the way while we were visiting the various attractions, I remembered I told my best friend the reason why you should visit the Singapore Zoo instead of other attractions is because our zoo is recognized as the World's Best Rainforest Zoo. Also, there are many other motivating factors such as its educational, experience, well-organized and the love for animals which I'll further elaborate on my next coming post. It's been so long since I last visited the zoo. It was indeed a fruitful trip for me as there were a few new infrastructures and the zoo has never failed to implement new and innovative improvements to attract more visitors. My best friend and I were extremely impressed!

Well, that's all for today! There will be more updates about the Singapore Zoo in my next post!

  
Here's a picture of my best friend and I near the entrance of Singapore Zoo.



















This is the map we took at the entrance as a guidance for various attractions around the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment